Preston finally fits into his sunday suit from his Aunt Mindy. He lookes like a little man. I love it! I didn't get that great of a picture because we were going to be late for church and when we got back Preston was a sleep.
I didn't put his collar over his tie. woops

We got our new bedroom set. Our bedroom is so small that not all of the pieces could fit. So we have one out in the frontroom holding our tv. It works out great because our other tv stand was all open so Preston got into everything. Now we have no problem


The bed is so tall! It is all hand made. The would is mahogany and beach wood.










3 comments:

cheerfulchick said...

What a handsome man!! I love the bedroom set. I want one!

Josh & Brandi said...

first, LOVE HIS SUIT!! what a stud i must say! second, that set is b-e-a-utiful!! so nice! did you get it in turkey? i really love it you guys!

Anonymous said...

My little man looks all grown up! I cannot believe how much he looks like Eric when he was little!!!

LOVE the furniture! Can you bring an extra set home for me??? :o) Miss you all so much!